Snappped...!!!

« Home | Shooting In Dark ...! » | To the Top...!!! » | Three attempts..!! » | On Cloud 9 » | Workstation » | Malhar...!!! » | The RED - EYE Effect » | Lab On Fire...!!! » | Photographing a photographer....!!! » | Pappa kisses the Gottingen-girl » 

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hey Wassup...!!!

IMG_0945

And they all looked up...!!


I coudnt figure out till date what they were staring at...!!



Posted by L | 8:00 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Boy...
If I was there that crowd...I dont think I wud have enjoyed looking up...unless I was a dwarf or something ;)

Heheh..
Awesome...u back to Germany kya??

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 12:12 PM   

Okie...I need to close this blog now..already lot of drool fell down on ma lappy...need to wipe it out first

:)

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 12:13 PM   

arz000n: Dwarf..!! Hehe sounds cool..!! No I am well here at Mumbai.. slogging my days..!!

Drool..??? Tried out making the pun out of it ...!!! PPl drooling at ur lappy..!!

or did u just mention the Hindi "Dhool"...!!

Posted by Blogger L | 12:42 PM   

lol must be waiting for some Rain...so all these women can sing 'Its raining men'...hehehe

Keshi.

Posted by Blogger Keshi | 12:33 PM   

why didnt u photographed where they were looking... may be we cud have figured it out ...

Posted by Blogger Soumya | 2:45 PM   

Is sky an option?

Posted by Blogger tcr_79 | 8:55 AM   

lol this pic is nice u know... hmmm wat could it b???? aliens?? lollll

Posted by Blogger messys musings | 5:54 PM   

lol or mayb it was me :D :D :D.. hehe me no less than an alien...

Posted by Blogger messys musings | 5:54 PM   

keshi: so all these women can sing 'Its raining men'.

Lol :))


soumya : I didnt had time to observe up...!! I was a strange tourist who wanted to run the whole of PARIS in 5 hours. Just found crowd funny at a point and worth capturing...!!

tcr_79 : Yup, its more convincing than other options I cd think of...!!

m000nie: Hey come u never popped up as an option in my mind..!! Wow..!! U r most gorgeous alien I have seen...ppl like "Jadoo" suck..!!
Whatever, u shd not attempt climbing such high heights again..!!

Posted by Blogger L | 4:10 AM   

no dhool baba....

DROOL
DROOOL
DROOOOL

Hehehe...

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 1:34 PM   

i usually look up like that when I hear the supersonic sound of airplanes

Posted by Blogger Dewdrop | 11:15 PM   

Dewdrop : Supersonic flights...!! An interesting view I guess..!! Do u still see them nowadays..??

Posted by Blogger L | 11:57 AM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates

BLOGROLL ME! Blogarama LS Blogs photoblogring | random