Snappped...!!!

« Home | Malhar...!!! » | The RED - EYE Effect » | Lab On Fire...!!! » | Photographing a photographer....!!! » | Pappa kisses the Gottingen-girl » | Doctors, doctors all the way..!! » | Its the Time to dance.. » | OLYMPICS fever ... » | WarPaint...! » | Glass..!! » 

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Workstation

IMG_1328


My Workstation...in a mess....!!

Having just a few days left in this lab...am already missing it..the fun, the night outs, the awesome views from nearby window , and above all the hard core image analysis that I had to do...!!!

Guess sometimes u discover a lot of the world in a fraction of time...and then it all dawns silly..!!!

Missing all those silly moments...!!!

Posted by L | 10:52 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

If you call your workstation as MESS..then if I post snap of mine, I dont know what you gonna call it. Hehehe..

I do stick those notes, but not on CPU...but on my monitor. This gives the impression that I really work HARD and am a busy guy ;)

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 10:08 AM   

hey nice monitor.. and its not tht messy.. and u do image analysis? like in image processing? just wondering...

Posted by Blogger Vivhyd | 7:02 PM   

Typical workstation...

Nice pic :)

I love those workstations which have windows on one side and you can see the sky outside and when it rains it is really a good sight to watch - find it awesome

Your desk is not as messy as my earlier desk - I used to lose my mobile in that heap !!

Ok that was a bit too much - but yeah it was quite messy :)

Posted by Blogger tcr_79 | 3:48 AM   

hey hi.. thanx for visiting my blog..

but ufff not another IT person.... isnt z00nie enough??? (arz00n i mean)

Posted by Blogger messys musings | 12:33 PM   

being atleast a masters student, you must be knowing of the phd comics. Here's the link www.phdcomics.com

and there is a similar pic in there which describes something known as desk entropy.

the link, if you will...

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=575

Posted by Blogger Vikas | 1:47 PM   

Hey guys..! sorry for being late...was travelling seas and lands for a few days..!!and am at Mumbai now...!!



arz000n : Oh I have seen the mess on some IT guy's desks...but still they worship the workstation while this is a rest room for me..and sticking on monitors puts back glue scars I guess.

vivhyd : Oh thanx for calling it not messy...I have a goal to reach then. oh no...I dont do all that image processing...i just scrutinize pictures/process snaps in detail abt my expts ...Guess "analysis" confuses the IT guys..but we call it that way..!!

tcr_79 :Hey losing mobile is cool.., especially when u get a call and then frantically search in the heap for the souce of the ringtone..!!

musings : Hey thanx for dropping by here too...!! and na, Thankfully I m not into IT. But still unclear if I envy them(lots of cool gals I know pursued IT).

the man in the box : Oh thanx Vikas..and I am a fan of the strip too..Didnt see this one though, it reminds me gain that I have a greater goal to reach..hehehe

Posted by Blogger L | 4:38 PM   

Comment

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 3:26 AM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates

BLOGROLL ME! Blogarama LS Blogs photoblogring | random