Snappped...!!!

« Home | Lab On Fire...!!! » | Photographing a photographer....!!! » | Pappa kisses the Gottingen-girl » | Doctors, doctors all the way..!! » | Its the Time to dance.. » | OLYMPICS fever ... » | WarPaint...! » | Glass..!! » | Fear of Heights....??? » | Sleeping Beauty...!!! » 

Monday, July 25, 2005

The RED - EYE Effect

IMG_1320

The contrast of the ghost eyes to the surroundings appealed me most.



Posted by L | 2:06 AM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Awesome.....

I so want to buy a Digi-cam now after looking at ur blog. Might buy K750i this week before I fly back to Delhi...lets see. Have dropped sms to bro to check out its price details

I envy all snaps put up on this blog....:)

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 4:28 PM   

hmmm...
well the pik isnt appearing:(

Posted by Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends | 11:26 PM   

arz000n : hugs, thanx for the compliments.... hey were u referring to the k750i Sony ericcson wala model...the camera phone wala..???

Well a pure digicam is a much better prized possession ...but ya the phone things are also cool(but they have drawbacks like pixels and other adjustments etc shortcomings) .

Wd advise look up ur requirements once and choose...!!

unaiza nasim : Hey u mean the pic doesnt load..!! I tested it in firefox and IE and it works fine, Do let me know exactly if it shows grave errors.
Thanx for pointing out though.

avik : Oh thanx for the compliments, ya i thought earlier to crop only the portion of lights . but then noticed the reflections on rails looked quite good.

Posted by Blogger L | 2:44 PM   

Hey I never knew the red eye effect could actually be good :)

Had bought a Minolta a long time back with those triple flashes to reduce this effect :)

Posted by Blogger tcr_79 | 2:51 AM   

tcr_hyd : Oh ya , the red eye is hell of a nuisance in some cases.. Just noticed the stark red glow on the countryside the other day and thought it made a good contrast...!!

Posted by Blogger L | 7:14 AM   

scott : Oh isnt it ?? I was wondering only I found them to be scary...!! Hey and thanx for dropping by..! Hope to see u often..!!

Posted by Blogger L | 9:20 AM   

Know wht?? All my colleagues in office are having O2 or HP iPAq. Now today one more guy purchased HP iPAQ. So I called up my bro in mumbai to check out prices of iPAQ for me...

I think I'll have to sacrifice on camera now....iPAQ has 0.3 MP cam :(

But, at the brighter side...I'll be online using GMS for 24 hrs :)

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 6:59 PM   

Now I regret purchasing Laptop in the first case :(

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 7:00 PM   

arz000n: Hey heard that the HP iPaq is a cool enviable piece. Hmmm... and ya it has the great facilities of network , cam and stuff. It wd make a good addition to ur collection ;)

and abt the Lappy thing...u cant match the growing technology in gadjets and gizmos..Things are getting obselete by the months..

Posted by Blogger L | 8:49 PM   

I know...
now iPAQ will already make Dell look obsolete coz I'll anyway be online on iPAQ 24hrs on GSM :(

Poor lappy.....

anyway...me travelling back home for the weekend...hope Rain Gods show some mercy :)

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 7:47 AM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates

BLOGROLL ME! Blogarama LS Blogs photoblogring | random