Snappped...!!!

« Home | Doctors, doctors all the way..!! » | Its the Time to dance.. » | OLYMPICS fever ... » | WarPaint...! » | Glass..!! » | Fear of Heights....??? » | Sleeping Beauty...!!! » | Spiderman...!!! » | Velo Taxi...!! » | Untitled..!! » 

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pappa kisses the Gottingen-girl

IMG_1183

The small gal stares as her dad waits for his turn to kiss the
Göttingen Girl - Gänseliesel

He is among the 6 Indians of abt 30 doctorates from the University this season.

CIMG1252

CIMG1248

Not a mean feat considering that
Georg-August-Universität, Göttingen boasts of
44 Nobel Prize winners - the highest throughout Europe .

They include heavyweights like Enrico Fermi , Otto Hahn , Heisenberg , Max Planck ,Eigen , Dirac and Hertz .


Yup and forgot to tell you..I hope to join the list soon...!!




ps: I m in none of the pics

Posted by L | 6:49 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Congrats!!
Alright, will surely wish you again when you get inside the

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 9:45 AM   

OOpss... "the LIST" just disappeared frm the last sentence :(

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 9:45 AM   

dhar : Thanx for the info..I tried yesterday without tripod and my results sucked...guess I should revert the professional way...

arz000n: Oh thanx a lot , Hmm and yes I shall let u know when I get a NObel, shall give u a missed call ;)

avik: Thanx for dropping by, hope to see u often...!!!

Posted by Blogger L | 2:59 PM   

all the best - hope u shall! Nice blog and great pics.

Posted by Blogger Prerona | 11:03 PM   

I think your blog idea is pretty creative and the pics are good

Keep the SLR clicking - the viewers r always there...

Posted by Blogger tcr_79 | 3:32 AM   

ricercar : Hey thanks a lot for the wishes... Hope my future pics also recieve ur praise.

tcr_79 : Thanks a lot and welcome to my blog, hope to see u often.

Posted by Blogger L | 8:23 AM   

Is that physics we are talking about?
If so, could you sneak in a couple of my laws when you get famous? there seems to be no other way to it!

Posted by Blogger Vikas | 1:10 AM   

I earlier planned it to be physics..!! but after re-evaluating my abilities... I Think "peace" is not a bad option...

However shall do the needful for u... :)

Posted by Blogger L | 4:32 PM   

ps: I m in none of the pics
then wht u r doing there?;-)

Posted by Blogger Soumya | 7:16 PM   

soumya : I m the photographer... :) Hence in none of the pics...

Posted by Blogger L | 8:46 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates

BLOGROLL ME! Blogarama LS Blogs photoblogring | random