Snappped...!!!

« Home | EURO TREE » | Statue » | On the Wall..!! » | PHONE - BOOTH » | In Ruins » | Can you dare ..!! » | Da Vinci Decoded » | Hey Wassup...!!! » | Shooting In Dark ...! » | To the Top...!!! » 

Friday, December 02, 2005

Street Musicians

IMG_1287

This post is dedicated to the Street musicians,

IMG_1279

IMG_1289

IMG_1262

IMG_1300

IMG_1238

I wish I cd also convey the melodious tunes...!!

Posted by L | 5:31 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

hey lovely pics... but y dint u click mah pic huh.. me was playin the guitar next to tht man in the 4 th pc na.. see tht girl ni the 5th pic was actually looking at me.. lol

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 9:08 PM   

Divya: Hmmm Strange .. hey was it u ..?? I knew it.. !! i knew it all along..!! I just avoided it then in order to prevent a stampede on my blog..with ppl looking for u ..!! LOL..!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 12:38 AM   

lolll meanie hehe

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 8:45 PM   

Wow... sweet dedication...
Nice pics...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 3:21 PM   

Hiii...
Nice Pics... n Sweet dedication :-)

Cheers

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 3:21 PM   

hey ! this is a lovely blog, lovely posts and lovlier pixs !!!!!!!!

Yee-haaa !

shy

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 4:18 PM   

cannot view the pics that u post bcoz for some WEIRD reason, our ISP provider has blockd all access to Flickr...

:-((

KJ

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 4:16 PM   

Awesome snaps there L, as always.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 10:26 AM   

grt pics...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 11:22 AM   

update update update :(

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 5:31 PM   

Puneet:
Thanx a lot Puneet ...!!

Shy: Welcome to my blog..!! Hope ur appreiation for my future posts too

KJ: Whats all this..!! I know this is sm kinda plotting goin against L. :((

Z000nie: Hey thanx for ur comments..
Soumya: Thanxxx

Divya: This shows that L has gone real real lazy.. Well in fact I was waiting for ur reminder..LOL

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 8:09 PM   

Divya: This shows that L has gone real real lazy.. Well in fact I was waiting for ur reminder..LOL

lolll and i thot u hav gone missing.. thts y i put up a missing post for u on my bloggy ..lol..

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 4:01 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates

BLOGROLL ME! Blogarama LS Blogs photoblogring | random