Snappped...!!!

« Home | On the Wall..!! » | PHONE - BOOTH » | In Ruins » | Can you dare ..!! » | Da Vinci Decoded » | Hey Wassup...!!! » | Shooting In Dark ...! » | To the Top...!!! » | Three attempts..!! » | On Cloud 9 » 

Monday, November 14, 2005

Statue

IMG_1263

15 minutes and not even a blink...!!

At least not an observable one..!! All for a few nickels.

Reminds me of the game-"Statue" when I was a kid..!!

And also reminds me how bad I was at it...!!



Posted by L | 5:07 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

oooooooooooo i see this here too,
mez really impressed by them,how they manage to stand like that for soo long , real tough job
nice pic
hugssss

Posted by Blogger strawy | 5:18 AM   

oooooooo yeah i have heard of this too... one of my frnd had gone to japan n he saw something like this... i dont know how they do it!!!!!

Posted by Blogger messys musings | 10:49 AM   

Wawwww!!

Too kewl :)

Posted by Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr | 5:52 PM   

This ones pretty realistic. A bunch of such dudes hang around in my city too. Last winter I saw a dude half nude standing all day in the ice bar..All for some looks and a mention on local news channel :)

Posted by Blogger Dewdrop | 9:55 PM   

saw similar kind on tv or same may be...
what she is trying to look like?

Posted by Blogger Soumya | 2:36 PM   

All I say is amazing!!

Posted by Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) | 12:36 AM   

There is a guy in VGP Golden Beach in Chennai who exactly does the same... he is really good at it

I am sorry for him though - how boring a life to stand still all day - yawn -

Posted by Blogger tcr_79 | 3:02 PM   

These guys never fail to amaze me!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 9:29 AM   

nice statue......:)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 8:30 PM   

lovely statue. Even it reminds me of the game attack...We should stand standstill until they release the attack..

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 2:38 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates

BLOGROLL ME! Blogarama LS Blogs photoblogring | random